Every Mom learns a lot by trial and error but there are a few essential things that you can learn by the mistakes of others. If you have the knowledge of these before they happen to you, you can save a lot of money and preserve your sanity. It is really possible to make a long list of the essential things that a Mom must know. These are some of the crucial ones. If you think there should be more, you can add on in the comments!
Here it goes, the 7 essential things that every Mom must know:
1. Your child had a fever 2 days in a row without any signs of recovery. At this point you go straight to the doctor since this could indicate bacteria which in many cases should be treated by antibiotics.
2. Defrosting the Freezer
OK, so Dad can defrost as well as Mom but make sure that he knows that by using a knife or sharp object he can actually punch a hole in the fridge wall and no insurance will cover this. Simply turn off the power and let the ice melt till you can remove it by hand.
3. Raising your voice will not lower theirs!
Don’t scream at screaming kids. It is hard to follow this advice but try it. With time you will see that they take you much more seriously when you speak normal all though they are throwing a tantrum at you. Just wait till they are ready to listen and don’t waste your precious voice on screaming games!
4. Your child will not be in a diaper till 18.
Up with your chin! Your child will get out of the diapers eventually. Read the porry training advice here and keep on trying.
5. Pin worms, lice and their eggs hate water, soap, direct sunlight and all forms of regular cleanliness so this is your best weapon against them.
6. Positive re-enforcement has the same effect on your children as it has on you!
7. Negative re-enforcement has the same effect on your children as it has on you!
These were the 7 essential tips for every Mom. Hope you enjoyed them. Feel free to comment below.